Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hawaiian Florals

Hello lovely readers!
Hannah here from The Braided Bandit!  I hope everyone is staying cozy and warm, it has been frigid here in the Rockies this week.  Especially compared to Hawaii, where I was just vacationing for a few weeks! Because I have been away, I have not been swapping as much with these gals, so I wanted to share with you guys a few vacation snaps along with how Marlen (Messages on a Napkin) and I have worn this dress in different seasons in the past as well!
     These photos were taken on Waimea Bay on the North Shore of Oahu on one of my last days of vacation.  I know it's not much of an "outfit" post since I'm not even wearing shoes, but I thought the pretty scenery could make up for that, and hey, I was on vacation!
Outfit Details- Dress: Romwe // Sunnies: bcbg maxazria

     Though it has a summery cut and print, with an interesting color palette, this dress has proved to be a surpisingly versatile piece to remix!  Below are a few examples of how Marlen and I styled the same dress in other seasons!
    
 You can find these original posts here! 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I absolutely love sharing my closet with this gal! She is the best at both layering and mixing different color palettes, and is always an inspiration!  If you enjoy seeing our remixes and would like to see more, you can follow along on twitter and Facebook for updates as well! Have a beautiful day!
xo Hannah
The Braided Bandit

19 comments:

  1. great pic's! kisses!

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh i am so jealous you got to go on vacation, it looks warm and wonderful! I absolutely love this dress, perfect for the beach and perfect when styled for winter too!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if it is your item, and not another girl's, it is so fun to see all the multiple ways this can be remixed, even for other seasons. Plus, it billows out beautifully in the breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm still so super mad at you for not packing me in your suitcase and taking me along! i'm kinda sad the vacation pics are coming to a close, i was living vicariously through you! also, i need your sunnies.

    And I love seeing how this dress was worn all in one spot. we're some pretty stylish ladies, aren't we ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so pretty! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress and how you both styled it!

    Thanks for sharing and I'm dying to be in Hawaii right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. It like how you have both styled it in different ways, once as a wonderful beach/sun dress and the other that could be worn in the colder months =)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog. I will be wishing for it to snow in Chicago for you too!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE all these remixes Hannah. Both you and Marlen tackled styling this dream of a dress so beautifully. And I can't get over how gorgeous these Hawaii photos are. I just want a hop a plane right now and go - I seriously need to get the heck out of all this snow we just got hammered with.

    xoxo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hannah you're making me so jealous with these gorgeous photos! I can't wait for Spring to come and warm us up a bit! I love that this dress looks so pretty on it's own in warm weather but you can layer it up super cute too! I absolutely love all 4 looks.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some beautiful outfits! I love how the dress looks and you are so lucky to be where it is warm right now!

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great and the scenario you're in is so wonderful! I was wondering if you would like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? just let me know, have a nice day! :)

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. no one ever said you need shoes to do an outfit post. :) lovely dress and great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the outfit. following you now !
    Hope you can follow us back <3

    xx
    www.stylsiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi, i like your blog, nice!!!! check out my blog and my last post: http://thatsloverobyblog.blogspot.it/2013/01/at-sofa-parisian.html?showComment=1358420322477#c8097620260279291322
    I follow you, you follow me too??? <3
    xoxo rob

    ReplyDelete
  15. how fun to see how you both made the summery dress perfect for cooler weather, def something I always struggle with. and i LOVE your pictures from hawaii, the beautiful scenery def makes up for not a full outfit times a million. & actually J & I were there last summer : )
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...