Monday, January 21, 2013

Violets Are Blue

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday!! I can honestly say that because it's a Holiday Monday so I have the day off! It's Jessi of Haircut & General Attitude and today I'm sharing how I styled Marisa's lovely blue floral dress! I seriously LOVED this dress. It was a bit short on me so I just threw on leggings and wore it like a tunic.
It was a chilly day so I layered up and used my favorite boots and headscarf/ear warmer as accents to the pretty blues in the dress. I love this spot for photos because the bright yellow is such a fun canvas. I managed to get all the primary colors in my shots!
It's always fun when an items gone around long enough to see how several girls style it! Marlen, Dus and of course Marisa have styled this dress as well. Click on the links under their photos to visit their posts! I love Marisa's floral crown, Dus' color combo and the way Marlen wore it as a cute top!
Marisa // Dus // Marlen

Hope you all do something fun to kick off the week! Thanks for your continuing support!!
And if you want more Monday Inspiration you're always welcome to stop by my personal blog :)

Outfit Details:
Dress - Marisa's (Urban Outfitters)
Jacket - Nordstrom Rack
Tights - Forever 21
Boots & Scarf - H&M
Headscarf - Target
Belt - Vintage/Thrifted
Socks - borrowed from the Hubby

28 comments:

  1. It's always great to see how different people style the same item of clothing. But I've been won over by the purple ear-warmers - pure genius! I need one!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to see so many different stylings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBSESSED with your head turban!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now I'm totally regretting not buying that headscarf I saw at Target. Thought it looked familiar! It looks SO good on you! And that color is perfect for winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very chic! Love this color on you! So cute! Hugs from Cali! The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great feature showing how all of you styled that dress differently. I love how all of you styled that dress, so chic. Your headscarf is adorable too, Target always surprises me with great finds!

    Summer x

    http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so pretty! I especially love the headscarf!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Love the cozy winter layers you added. I love wearing dresses with leggings (it makes them acceptable for me to wear at work haha!) I really love how everyone had a completely different take on this dress, enjoy your day off!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this! The headscarf really adds such a cute/vintage touch to the whole outfit. Those boots are the prettiest thing ever! xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those boots (the colour is great). Great to see how all you girls styled this.
    Kate x

    http://youaremysunshine45.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love that headscarf and i can't believe it's target! i love how the different blues in this dress make your eyes pop. and that's one fierce lip, girlfriend!
    xo
    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit - I love the dress and shoes :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoyed reading this blog, I like looking at different ways people put clothes together and seeing their unique styles :) so thanks for this

    Oliviaaa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look amazing and you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so great in these pictures! I love your head scarf! Happy Martin Luther King Day!! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, you look lovely! Thanks for your nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that dress with leggings - too darn cute!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute dress, love floral things :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your styling of this Jessi! Love the deep purple hues; you did wonders tying that headscarf like a turban w/ that up-do, I'd love to see more details & give that a whirl sometime. Glad you're enjoying the day off too!
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooooh I am loving your head wrap bow thing.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  21. so cute! i would never have realized the whole primary color thing. ;) the headscarf/ear warmer with the velvet shoes looks great. hooray for flock together for showing us 4 different ways to wear 1 dress.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh that hair bow is so cute and I love those shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great combination.❤

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful outfit, I love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your head warmer! This was such a great piece to remix, I kind of want to borrow it too :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California)Belle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...