Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Navy, Yellow, and Rose

 Hello! Hannah from The Braided Bandit here remixing Erica's beautiful mustard dress!  This dress is such a dream with its flowy sleeves and ruffles on the front.  One of my favorite parts of creating outfits is creating color palettes to work with.  Since the dress was mustard colored with a navy sash, I decided to work in other elements of navy and added a nice rosy pink color for a little interest!  What are your favorite color palettes to work with in your outfits?
Outfit Details: Dress: Borrowed from Erica // Coat: thrifted Nine West// Floral Leggings: Canyon River Blues // Booties: Blowfish // Hair Clips: Gift from Mom // Blouse: Vintage

And here's how Erica and Marlen have styles this dress in the past!
You can see their original posts here, here, and here! I love Marlen's color mixing and layering prowess, and Erica always looks so chic and put together!  This dress is still traveling around to some of the other girls, so make sure to look for more remixes in the near future! Thanks Erica for letting me borrow your adorable dress, it was NOT easy to part with!
xo Hannah

21 comments:

  1. I love your rose jacket! I have been looking for ways to incorporate more rose in my closet color palette. I love these pictures. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys all look so pretty! I am especially loving those hairclips, Hannah!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a fun idea! i love how it's styled by all the girl!

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

    If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

    Have a great week dera

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that yellow dress is adorable!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous dress! I especially like the third look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress! I love how you each have your own distinct ways of styling the same piece of clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colour is ridiculously pretty!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss Marlen's styling? Love it!
    And hannah you look darling, I love those leggings! They remind me of some I have except yours are cuter! And that rosy pink coat is just gorgeous.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfits -- loving those floral leggings. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. ADORABLE outfit! following you! :)
    hope you have a great day!
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is so cute!
    Great blog, really has a different vibe to it!
    xxPPFLP
    http://pitypartyforlesspopular.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this dress is such a lovely color and seems to work for most everyone! I dig how you layered the piece with lots of prints!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your outfits always inspire me Hannah! i really love how you paired this dress up with a rosy coat and floral leggings - sooooo purdy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So darling! I love this dress. And so fun to see all the different ways it can be styled. I am DEFINITELY not this creative! haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. you guys are all amazing!
    love the dress




    Cheers,

    Yulia Rahmawati

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes flown dresses are do much fun! Love this idea.

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This dress is so cute! I really like the floral tights underneath it! Oh so perfect. :)

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I never would've thought to pair this w/ those floral leggings & a pretty pastel coat but you look awesome!! this is such a fun vintage look & I'm off to see the others more as well.
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...