Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Printed Skirts Rule

 Hey guys, it's Rachel!
I do wish I had gotten better pictures of this skirt from Marlen, but here's what I have! Dear skirt, I am sorry, you deserve better. This outfit was a bit of a departure for me because a) I am wearing a T-shirt. b) This skirt actually covers up my knees! I'm a bit of a hemline harlott, if you will. But a longer skirt was nice for a change!
 Bows make everything better, don't you think? Here's how the lovely Marlen styled it! She is the layering QUEEN.
novemberblog115
See more of her look here!


11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I really love your skirt :-)

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Marlen IS the layering queen! You look so cute Rachel, I love how you wore it with just a plain tee to let it stand out! And I laughed out loud at "hemline harlot" :)
    -Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the printed skirt! so cute! and great combos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh how adorable. love the print of the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is adorable, especially when tied when a bow. Also, the fact that you used (or maybe made up) the term hemline harlot pretty much made my day haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hemline harlot def made my evening too! And I actually thought of borrowing this skirt from Marlen too but being a fellow hemline harlot didnt haha. too bad thought it looks great on you even being a bit longer than on Marlen. like the white to let the fun print shine!
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. way way cute skirt, especially with this cute ribbon around the waist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is too cute! I love the retro feel behind the outfit :) lovely post!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...