Monday, May 27, 2013

Daisies for Days

We Live Upstairs Flock Together Daisies for Days Outfit

Hey guys! Leah from We Live Upstairs here, styling Marlen's incredible top. Okay, so I admittedly have no idea whether or not the flowers on this top are daisies, but I needed a quippy, catchy title for this post and once I had the alliteration in place, it was pretty much set in stone that these are daisies. Forgive me? : )

We Live Upstairs Flock Together Daisies for Days OutfitWe Live Upstairs Flock Together Daisies for Days Outfit We Live Upstairs Flock Together Daisies for Days Outfit

Though the title I chose is a bit gimmick-y, it is not entirely meaningless. I would wear this daisy covered shirt every.singly.day. if I could; it was SO difficult to send it back to Marlen. The neckline and cut make it so demure and grown up, but then you have the playful pattern, buttons (my favorite part!), and tulip hem on the back to add some young back into it. Seriously, what more could you ask from a blouse?

We Live Upstairs Flock Together Daisies for Days Outfit We Live Upstairs Flock Together Daisies for Days Outfit

Don't forget to take a peek at how Marlen styled this beauty! It was refreshing to be able to wear this baby sans layers, but I definitely am taking notes on her stellar layering skills. 

Description of Photo

Thanks for tuning in guys! See y'all next time!

xo,

8 comments:

  1. I think they can legitimately be called daisies :) I love your color combination!

    Bevin
    www.magnoliareverie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that title. So fun. Also, pairing it with a blazer (a lavender blazer! Love!) is a really fun and different look for that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw those photos are amazing !!!! :)

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute love the top and how you paired the entire oufit with the red flats!

    Delightful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is THE perfect blouse. Love the details like the buttons on the back, it must have been really hard to send it back :) These colors are all so fun together and that necklace is pretty amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOO! You styled that top so well - I really love the blazer and pant color combo, so classy and pretty!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look so cute! I'm a big fan of buttons-up-the-back myself!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo i love how you styled this! First of all, I'm stealing that lilac blazer from you, it's amazing. Secondly, I love how you paired it with red flats, which made the buttons on the shirt pop. It's small details like that that make me love an outfit :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...