Friday, June 21, 2013

Mustartd & Galaxy

flockgal1
Jessica from Midwest Muse here. I borrowed this dress from Erica. I loved the way it looked on her and all the other ladies -- which was apparently almost all of us. This dress is a bit overwhelming with the sleeves, the color, and the detailing, which is why I tried my best to tone down the accessories. I wore my bangs straight across for these because sometimes it's fun to try new hair styles and because for some reason, it just worked with this dress! The fun part about Flock Together is being able to challenge your personal style (which I definitely did in these), but also getting tons of clothes to try. Which is why these photos were from the late fall. It's hard keepin' up with all these fun items! Just kidding.
flockgal2 flockgal3 flockgal5 flockgal
See how the other Flock Together ladies wore Erica's dress down below:
Jennifer

Rachel | Erica
Hannah | Marlen

Ashley | Marlen
Outfit Details:
Dress: Sugarlips borrowed from Erica
Tights: Gift from Emily
Boots: Steve Madden

10 comments:

  1. I've loved every way you girls have styled this amazing mustard dress! I adore you with the straight-across bangs, too! And I think the hat, galaxy tights and boots look awesome with it. It's such a versatile dress for something that seems like a statement piece!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tights!!! They look incredible with the mustard dress
    And it's so awesome to see how everyone styled it, it works so many different ways!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably my favorite Flock Together outfit ever!!! I LOVE the combo of the dress with those tights. Perfect use of galaxy print - since the dress does have a lot going on it's hard to accessorize, but the galaxy print gives it a little sometime extra. Love it so hard.

    - Hannah
    she could be a pharmer in those clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I struggled with styling this so much. Glad it translated well.

      Delete
  4. Oo! I love how you paired a print with it (I associate galaxy prints with you--I feel like it's part of your signature style now!). So obsessed with your hat as well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mustard color is so pretty! I need to get a dress in that color too!

    with love, Cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo those galaxy tights go perfectly with the mustard! I really love this combo Jessica! And your boots are super cute too :)
    P.S. I feel like I'm always posting super old photos haha
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pictures are so gorgeous! i love the mustard + blue galaxy combo. and you look so "happy with a secret' in these photos— absolutely adorable!

    it's so much fun to see how everyone is styling this piece, it's definitely a unique dress but i had no idea it would be this versatile. love this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...