Thursday, June 13, 2013

Out of This World

Flock Together We Live Upstairs Outfit Swap 

Hey guys! Leah from We Live Upstairs here. So, this post title is relevant for two reasons: 1)The color bursts on this wonderful dress from Marlen definitely make me feel like I'm looking at an entire universe's worth of galaxies, when in reality I think they are supposed to resemble paint splatters, and 2) with only 29 days left until my nuptials (I'm getting married, by the way), my head is spinning in space amongst song lists, seating charts and hot glue (DIY alllll day). Luckily, I have these new sandals from UO (that I won't be taking off until it's boots weather again) to keep me grounded. Seriously, I'm wearing them like 5 out of 7 days. 

Flock Together We Live Upstairs Outfit SwapFlock Together We Live Upstairs Outfit Swap Flock Together We Live Upstairs Outfit Swap Flock Together We Live Upstairs Outfit SwapFlock Together We Live Upstairs Outfit Swap

Outfit details:
Dress: Marlen's
Shirt: Thrifted
Necklace: DIY
Sandals: UO
Bag: Thrifted

Don't forget to take a peek at how Marlen styled this number! I swear to god, her full name is Marlen, Queen of Layers.

Description of PhotoDescription of Photo

That's it for me, friends! Thanks for letting me share!

xo, Leah

6 comments:

  1. 29 days!! Yay! So exciting. I love that. Marlen, queen of layers. SO fitting. I love the lavender top you layered underneath this dress, it fits so perfectly! And those sandals are darling, I can see why you're wearing them all the time!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha love my newly dubbed name, I shall take it. And I'm so excited for you!!! I hope you share about it on your blog because I'm crazy curious how this all looks. Knowing you, probably fabulous :)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! The top underneath this dress is perfect, and the dress has such an incredible print, love it. Ohh 29 days?! That's so very exciting :)
    Marlen, you layer SO well!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. your name should be Leah queen of layers too then! I love the pink blouse under the dress, really adds a fun pop of color. and aah weddings, can't wait to see/hear more about it : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah! So much to do as the time gets so close! Good luck getting everything done; can't wait to see the photos and such. Best wishes with your wedding!

    Also, this dress is very out of this world. Fun remixing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress! Looks fabulous with that lavender shirt, and I always love a collar + funky necklace combo.

    Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! How exciting!

    - Hannah
    she could be a pharmer in those clothes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...