Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Falling for Army

Hi guys!  Hannah here from The Braided Bandit wishing you a happy beginning to the fall season! Instead of posting in a swapped item today, I thought it would be fun to change things up a bit and show you one of my favorite ways to transition from summer to fall: I absolutely love adding a classic army green cargo jacket or vest to an outfit to add a little warmth when the weather starts to change.  Here are a few of my favorite ways I've worn a cargo jacket in the past, along with some other (past and present) flock together gals!

1/2
3/4

Elana of Room 334 
1/2

Marlen of Messages on a Napkin
1/2
Jessi of Haircut and General Attitude
1/2

What do you guys think of cargo jackets?  I like how it adds a low key vibe to any look and the jackets are usually lighter weight, perfect for when the temperatures are wavering back and forth this time of year! What are some of your favorite transitional pieces for the changing season?
xo Hannah

7 comments:

  1. You're right- light cargo jackets are the perfect transitional piece! I love mine and can't wait til I can wear it again. It also makes for a good cardigan substitute in a cold office. You all really show how versatile these jackets are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Ahhh I looked through your blog to try to find one but I couldn't. Totally gonna be looking out for it now! :)

      Delete
  2. i have been so so so badly swooning over army jackets for a few years now and that's it. this is the year I finally get one now! you all look too cute in them all! such a fun post idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dus! I found one of mine at the thrift store, so keep your eyes opened there too! :)

      Delete
  3. My favorite transitional pieces are oversized cardigans! And cargo jackets are so cool, I own one in tan and I haven't worn it in a while - time to get it out from the back of my closet. Love everyone's outfits!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all rock those army style coats so well

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...