Sunday, March 10, 2013

Reader Remix: Priya of Perfectly Priya


Who: Priya of Perfectly Priya

What: "My remix piece is a sweater top!"

How: "I got this at a thrift store because it was a) my favorite color b) cashmere and c) looked really nice. Then it sat in my closet for about a month because I wasn't quite sure how to wear it. Then I realize, a sweater top is like a t-shirt only with a lot more style. And suddenly, my eyes were opened to a world of sweater tops, over dresses, layered on shirts, and with pants! Or if you want cute outfit names, I think: winter layers, all DRESSed up, and business fabulous."


This post is part of our new Reader Remix series where our readers share their own remixes of their favorite pieces. Have a remix that you'd like us to feature? Just submit 2-3 outfits that feature at least one common item with your name, blog URL, and a brief description with the subject line "reader submission" to flocktogetherblog@gmail.com.

9 comments:

  1. Hooray, I love this new reader remix series! Both version are adorable and now I definitely want to look for a sweater top on my next thrift trip! I especially love it tied up with a skirt!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priya - this is awesome! I love it on you - you look so good in light purple - it's the number one color I cannot wear so I envy people who look good in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love LOVE!~ these reader remixes!!!! so fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect post to kick this series off with! Priya you look gorgeous in purple I love how you remixed it from very professional to totally fun and springy. I have a sweater top I don't get enough use out of so thanks for the ideas & now i'm off to check out your blog : )
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color on your Priya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Priya looks amazing in this purple sweater! I love how she took it from casual to business :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!Love the color.Would u like follow each other? Let me know. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it over the dress Priya! So cute! What a great, versatile piece. Love that you thrifted it too :) I love that color.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone for the sweet comments! I am so excited I got to be featured on Flock Together! I finally made it to the big time!! :)

    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...