Friday, September 27, 2013

Stripes on Stripes

This is a tale of two girls that were obsessed with the same dress, in three colors. No, really. This is Midwest Muse here and Ashley and I might have a problem. But it's a problem for a good reason. This dress is probably the most flattering and comfortable dress in existence. Not to mention, between us, we have it in three colors and it's perfectly comfortable for all seasons. I'm a little partial to the pink, but I believe that all three of these are wonderful in their own reason. I'm glad Ashley and I are in this together. Pink dress is from Ruche and the other two are from ModCloth. Listed below are individual posts for full outfit details!

one | two | three | four | five | six

3 comments:

  1. Very fun to share your mutual love for this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool remix! Jessica, you look like a princess in that first photo!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun, the dress really is lovely. i think the bright blue if my favorite but the pink in the first photo w/ your flower crown is so you. love it!
    Cuddly Cacti
    Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...