Monday, November 11, 2013

Bow by bow

Hi, everyone!  It's Sammi from The Soubrette Brunette, and I'm super excited to *finally* be doing my first clothing swap post for Flock Together!  Truly, the girls who make up this group are some of the most kind-hearted, wonderful individuals I have the pleasure of knowing (in "real life" or otherwise!), and they have all been so incredibly welcoming to me.  I couldn't be more thrilled to be a part of this style collective!  I've had the honor of borrowing several beautiful pieces already, but this bow print dress from Elana was the first, and it was an instant favorite.  I even got an unexpected surprise when Elana asked if I wanted to just keep this lovely little number, since she wasn't putting it to good use!  So now I am the proud owner of this adorable dress (though I'd gladly send it out for swaps to anyone else in the group who might be interested!).  This just further proves my point that the Flock Together gals are the sweetest around (much like this dress!).


Dress: swap from Elana
Bow belt: from another dress
Tights: ModCloth
Wicker purse: Chicwish
Shoes: BAIT Footwear


Elana of Room 334

Like Elana, I decided that this dress didn't need a whole lot of other bells and whistles.  The print is so darling (and I'm obsessed with the buttons!!), and we both wore this dress during warmer times, so there was no need for a sweater when I styled it.  I love the shoes that Elana chose to wear with it, and it shows that this dress could very easily go the casual route or be dressed up!  If you'd like to see more about how Elana wore this dress, you can click on the photo above!  

I hope you all have a marvelous Monday!
xox Sammi


6 comments:

  1. Fun to see your first remix post here. Love the red heels paired with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is super sweet on you, it looks perfect with the white tights and belt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty Sammi! The print on this dress is just divine and those shoes!!! I cannot tell you how much I have wanted buy those beauties for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress on you- how sweet that she gave it to you! It was meant to be :) This is such a cute print- you're right, doesn't need a lot to make a perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really adore your dress and how you wear it with your lovely shoes <3

    xx
    www.mygnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! This dress is darling and totally you :) How sweet of Elana to give it to you! She also gave me a top once, she's the best! ;)
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...