Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Black, White, and Red

Why hello there! Katie here on your Wednesday (wow, news anchor much?) ! With my summer coming to an end, I figured it was about time I post these photos of me wearing a pair of cute little shorts I borrowed from Taylor. I actually instructed my husband that he better not get even a glimpse of a photo of my bum in these things because, while adorable on Taylor, they were like little spandex boa constrictors on me and my voluptuous-ness. Nevertheless I was determined to style them, and black, white, and red seemed like a pretty darn classic color combination. I don't get to wear this hat often enough, or these black and white oxfords for that matter. Do you have favorites in your closet that don't get worn nearly enough like I do?







I just adore how Taylor styled her shorts with stripes-and I see she and I had the same ideas regarding color palette...oops! :) See her full post here.

God Bless,
KJA


Wearing:
Shorts- Borrowed
Blouse, Hat- Thrifted
Shoes- Target

5 comments:

  1. Aaah, this is such a classy color combo, and you are WORKIN' IT, Katie! I feel like I haven't commented on anything of yours in quite a long time, so here I am! That blouse is absolutely gorgeous, especially the sleeves and little bow. Red is so your color.
    Have a wonderful rest of the week, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable look. I absolutely love those shoes and the red, white, and black color scheme. I love wearing this combination of color too!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are adorable in this pair of shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shorts look great on you- I love the styling! Such a classic color combo with really fun details!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...