Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

jessidress1
Happy new year! I figured I'd kick off the new year with an awesome and very remixed dress! This dress is amazing. I didn't want to give it back to Jessi, but after seeing the way the other ladies remixed it, I was even more in love with it. A truly amazing piece.

I couldn't resist wearing this dress with rust tights. It's such a perfectly fall color and you know, fall is the best season. I hope that throughout the new year we continue to swap and inspire you all! So, here's to the new year.
jessidress2 jessidress3 jessidress4


Elana -- Katie -- Jessi
Outfit Details:
Dress: Swapped with Jessi
Shoes: Fossil
Belt: Noto
Tights: American Apparel

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I love that dress, and *drool* those shoes! It's looks lovely on all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so adorable! I really like how everyone styled that. Also, your shoes are beautiful, Jessica!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how each of your styled this dress. It looks great on everyone! Of course, I love your colored tights Jessica :) Happy New Year!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is too cute! Love it with the colorful tights and your shoe are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought of wearing this color of tights with it! Love it Jessica!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in looove with the dress! <3 The collar is truly a dream!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is such a lovely tunic & love that you thought to put red tights w/ it Jessica. usually i dont thik to put similar colors but it looks great. love everyone's diff takes on it, so cute!
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...