Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Heart Shaped World

Hi there!  It's Ashley of Southern (California) Belle showing you my most recent swap with Marisa of Shades of Monet Chronicles.  I love her fun and colorful style (don't forget her super cute signature hair bow) and I couldn't wait to style this heart printed dress.  It was a little short on me since I'm about six inches taller than her, but it was nothing a great pair of tights couldn't fix!

heartdress4

heartdress5

heartdress3

Dress- Topshop via Marisa
Coat- Target
Tights- Forever 21
Shoes- Urban Outfitters
Headband- Forever 21
 
In honor of Marisa, I added a cute headband.  I always forget that you can accessorize with a cute scarf or headwrap and Marisa constantly inspires me to do so.  Here is how she styled it:
Jessica of Midwest Muse styled this dress a little while back as well and I loved the accessories she chose.  Here is how she styled it: 
 
jessicaheartdress

I love how she accentuated the bright colors and added a great belt.  To see her full outfit post, click here.
 
I hope you're having a wonderful day!  I'm personally looking forward to Valentine's day <3
 
xoxo
 
Ashley

15 comments:

  1. Lovely look!!! Great pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS! looking sweet and beautiful ;)

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I of course love this heart print dress!! You're totally reppin' heart month! I love the ruffled coat too, so pretty. Love the way you both styled this!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable dress! Love the cute hearts and the adorable headband!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marisa's hair is so pretty, and of course the dress is too! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty dress and it looks so beautiful how you combined it!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the heart print dress, such a good post for this month! Also, I cannot BELIEVE how cute your headband is and how well it matches that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute dress! I love the top of it. It's cute how you both wore it with a fun blazer or jacket. I always forget about headbands too haha. Marisa is definitely inspiring with her accessories and use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really really pretty :) I am your new follower :) I hope that you come and join my blog :)
    NailArtStyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. You girls are so cute and the dresses are so pretty. Thanks a lot for showing it.

    xx
    Rena

    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute look! Love how you added the headband!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute look, I love how you paired it with the textured tights. Thanks for stopping by.

    Carrie
    http://expressive-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. so completely cute on all of you! i wish i was 6 inches taller. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. all your looks are super cute because the dress is just so darling. i love how you all created such diff looks but all have cute tights: )
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...