Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Emerald with Envy

Happy Wednesday!  It's Ashley of Southern (California) Belle remixing, you guessed it, another dress!  Have you ever been completely enamored by a piece of clothing?  Well, the minute I saw Elana's green August Wrinkle dress I knew I wanted to keep it... I mean, borrow it for an extended period of time :).  I love the scalloped hemline and the subtle beaded details.  I decided to dress it up a little by adding some mary jane heels and dress it down with a cute dog printed headwrap.  It was an unseasonably warm day in California so I was excited when I didn't have to layer it with a cardigan or coat.
 
greendress

greendress3

greendress8

greendress4

greendress7

Dress- August Wrinkle via Elana
Shoes- Forever 21
Head wrap- Modcloth
Bracelet- Swarovski
 
Elana is the queen of cuteness and I love how she styled her dress with a black blazer and moto booties.  It's a great look for daily wear or a night out on the town.
 
elana2

elana3

elana

To check out Elana's full post, click HERE.  And dont forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too!
 
xoxo
 
Ashley
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Amazing looks! Love the dresses :-)

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful dress! I love the color and the hemline so much!

    Jolien
    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you styled it up for warmer weather with those double strap heels! You look gorgeous in emerald! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress! I love how this was styled! x ,Kat

    Love and Ace
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty. I love how you each wore it! I like the scallops in it.
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress!
    cute outfit <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit :)
    Do you want to follow each other?
    Also feel free to join my new giveaway http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.be/2013/03/giveaway-win-pair-of-new-firmoo-glasses.html

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful dress, I love the detailing along the bottom, and the shade of green is AMAZING on you Ashley!! I love the way both of you lovely ladies styled it :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, I love this dress so much! I can't wait to borrow it! Emerald is my favorite color :) You both look darling in it! Ashley I love your hair and the scarf!
    -Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so cute!!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been excited about this post ever since sneak-peeking at it when I got the URL for the twitter feed. :D You both look great in it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful. i love your blog. wanna follow each other?

    www.esraestella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh get out of town, that dress is AMAZING! It's nice to see it without a cardigan over it - the cut of the top is so so flattering. I have such a crush on scallop trim right now. I'd have a hard time giving that one back too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's like the land of oz or a forest fairy. sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...