Friday, March 1, 2013

Snowy Beaches & Little Brown Skirts

Hello darlings,

Marisa here today on this first day of March.  Can you believe we are this far into the new year already?  Anyhow, the snow is still in full force where I live and I can't help but want to take little strolls down by the lake in my neighborhood even in the cool air.  The eternal summer girl in me longs for full days spent on this now frozen little beach soaking in the sun and wading in the water, but for now these short little strolls will have to do.










Kristian's flowy little brown skirt seemed to be the perfect piece that screamed summer and warm weather but was fully able to be layered for cooler seasons as well.  I really love pieces that can take you through the year but even more, I love wearing summer clothes in the winter.  It kind of always makes me feel like spring is right around the corner.  Hey, it is now, isn't it?

Check out how lovely Kristian and the other gorgeous gals styled this skirt:
Kristian // Jessica // Ashley // Rachel

I'd say everyone nailed it quite beautifully and so unique to their own personal styles.

Stay up-to-date with the Flock Together gals by following us on Facebook.

Talk soon darlings!

Love Bunches,




Outfit Details:
Skirt: Kristian's
Cardigan: Topshop (2010)
Top: UO
Floral Crown: Gift, Etsy
Tights: We Love Colors
Shoes: Vintage 

20 comments:

  1. Hola preciosa!!
    Me encantan las fotos son preciosas un besazo y feliz finde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Marisa I am loving this color palette! The blues and purples looks so nice with the brown and the lighting is so very pretty too! This makes me wish my NJ beach so much!
    Happy Friday!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I forgot to say I love how you showcased all the other gals versions in a little row like that, totally stealing that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the way you styled this skirt!! It looks amazing with that striped top and the pale blue cardigan. Such a great colour combination. You look lovely :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing!:)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, and the location is beautiful: it must be paradise in the summer months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yey for pretty skirts!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pictures!

    i just found an amazing clothing store online with cheap prices
    i just want to rave how much i really like the style
    what do you think?

    i would also appreciate it if you follow my blog too! christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how differently and totally-them everyone has styled this skirt. You look great Marisa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great versatile piece! Seeing this post sort of makes me want to shop... such great style.

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! I love how this piece has gone around to so many of us girls. I think everyone did a great job showing its versatility. Marisa, I love your tights and your embellished cardigan. You really look amazing!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty ! :)

    http://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Colored tights are so in! Looks good girl!

    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe, wow! I'd have never thought of matching all those colors, but they actually look amazing together! And I love wearing summer clothes in winter, too! :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning Marisa! I love your pretty hair and other different shades of lovely blue! Those tights are a gorgeous shade. The lake makes such a pretty backdrop even in winter. Although im longing for spring too!You all pulled of this piece perfectly, can't wait to try it myself!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hattitude Style Blog

    wowza i LOVE that sweater on you marisa! SO cute.

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marisa, you are so adorable! That sweater is absolutely amazing! :) I really hope that spring is around the corner, this snow is really getting me down!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...