Monday, May 13, 2013

Tribal

Jessi here! Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I spent mine with my beautiful Mom for Mother's Day.
When Dus put this skirt up (made of 100% alpaca!) I decided I had to give it a try! I love the print on it and it kind of goes with the recent tribal print trend that I've been dying to try but don't own anything in. Because it was a bit large as a skirt I decided to wear it as a dress! When I put it on over my chambray and added my favorite booties I fell in love.

Dus has definitely got her use out of this awesome thrifted skirt and worn it a lot of cute ways! She has also been known to wear it as a dress (great minds think alike!)
one / two
 
For my full outfit details, visit the blog here & have a beautiful Monday!


13 comments:

  1. Ohhh this looks wonderful layered over the chambray shirt!! It has a wonderful print and I love it as a dress. You ladies are so clever!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. A creative solution to the skirt being too long- turn it into a dress! Clever, clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative way to wear a skirt!
    I like it!

    XO The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pairing of this print with the chambray--looks almost like all one piece!

    Bevin
    www.magnoliareverie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cute layered over a blouse! As for Dus, that picture of her in the canyon wearing it as a dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! She looks beautiful!

      Delete
    2. aww gee you two are too sweet! (and sorry i'm just seeing this comment now.) thank you!!

      Delete
  6. This is absolutely perfect! I love it layered over Chambray :)

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Jess, I just love this! That's super rad that it can work both as a skirt AND a dress. It looks fabulous with those boots of yours. Flexible pieces are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with this dress! Definitely looks amazing paired with the denim top :)
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE how you wore the chambray blouse under, such a fun, hip look w/ that & the booties, def something I'd wear w/ it & great inspiration for even more styling of it! love how we both have top knots w/ the bangs haha.
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, I could never be that creative. I'm seriously impressed at the versatility of this piece! Love it paired with the chambray!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...