Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ocean’s Daughter on Shore


Crop Top c/o Chicnova (similar)
Mint Skirt borrowed from Ashley (similar)
Aldo Wedge Booties (similar)
Black Shoulder Bag c/o Sammydress
Bracelets via My Boyfriend
Urban Outfitters & Forever 21 Rings

This skirt makes me feel like a mermaid due to the mesh-like material and the mint shade of the fabric. When I was younger I used to dream of being Ariel from The Little Mermaid - not just because she was beautiful, but because of the way her hair flowed underwater. Tell me you've never watched your hair underwater and wish that it flowed the same way when it was dry. 




8 comments:

  1. This skirt is so fantastic!! I love it with that cropped top and your hat. You all look so gorgeous in it :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha- yes this does rather remind me of mermaids. Love how you styled it with the nautical references.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look.(:

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that it has a nautical theme without having the usual big collar (though I love that too). It looks like a really comfy skirt to wear all day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This could not be anymore perfect! Love it Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so gorgeous! love the minty skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is absolutely gorgeous - love how everyone styled it!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I've totally noticed the hair flowing under water thing and loved it. This outfit is perfection. That crop top was meant to be with this lovely skirt and the hat and wedges are so cute with it! LOVE.
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...