Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Finding the Desert in the City


H&M Elbow Pad Cardigan (similar) | Love Culture Leopard Tank (similar) | Vintage Cactus Print Skirt borrowed from Lisa | Brown Cut-Out Wedges (similar) 

Even though I don't have too many, I can never say no to styling up a great vintage skirt. There's something about the rougher fabrics, the classy silhouettes, and the unique patterns that scream, "Put me on right now. Seriously though, right now!" This is why I jumped at the chance to style up the lovely Lisa's cactus print skirt and, even though you might be thinking I overdosed on the brown, I fell in love with this look the minute I put it on.

Do you guys have any vintage pieces that you can't resist or find yourself gravitating toward?



9 comments:

  1. I love how you styled it for (slightly) cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    I saw just started to follow you on GFC'.
    If you could stop by my blog and maybe follow me, I would really appreciated.
    Kisses, Ana

    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love your styling of it with all brown! that is amazing :D this skirt is to die for i have been oogling it since the start of ya'll :D xoRach

    ReplyDelete
  4. this skirt is SO fun and i loved your fall remix. def not too much brown for me! in fact, i need some brown now. do i even own any? love the close-up of the print too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the different shades of brown mixed and matched together :) This skirt seriously is so cute and vintage skirts are always the best cuts & lengths!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the shades of brown together- you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! It's such a versatile piece. Well done. And your shoes are so, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This skirt is so cute. I want it. I want it so bad.

    Really lovely pictures and cool post!

    Hailes<3

    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...