Friday, November 15, 2013

Parisian Pretty


 Well, hello there! It is Katie from Butterfly Loves Snapdragons. Not long ago I styled  up this adorable little Parisian print dress belonging to Sammi of The Soubrette Brunette. I couldn't get over the adorable print and perfect details, like the little puffed sleeve, and the ascot tie! Everything about it said fun to me. Not to mention it is a Bernie Dexter, a brand I've been dying to try for their pinup inspired dresses and novelty prints. It only seemed fitting to style it simply with a cheeky little red hat and brown bag. The dress didn't need much else to make it stand out!







Sammi always looks so perfectly polished and pretty in whatever she wears! I love the little two-toned shoes she is wearing here. So simple and fun!


I hope you all have a splendid weekend! Mine's looking to consist of a coffee date with a friend, a lot of housework, and a great church service on Sunday. Not a bad lineup, if I forget to do the housework that is :)   Outfit details here!

God Bless!
KJA 


1 Peter 3:13-14
 Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.” 

14 comments:

  1. I love the way you styled this dress!! Such a gorgeous piece, it looks so great with the pops of red. That print is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing dress- I love it on you! Cute hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love the poofy sleeves too :) It's perfect with that little hat and Sammi's pretty shoes
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my <3 This is the best look I've seen for ages <3 I love everything here! from head to toe <3 You are magic <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! That dress! How gorgeous :) xxxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this dress and the hairstyle <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Katie, it looks MARVELOUS on you. Your hair is divine, and I am in love with that little hat! Stunning. :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aweosme!! Did it take a long time to do the hair all 1950's style? You should do a tutorial on how to do that style- it's so cute and original!


    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The way you do your hair and the cut and shape of the dress look like you're straight out of a black and white movie! So lovely :)

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress! Just gorgeous!

    www.missysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This print is amazing! I love it :)
    Perfect!

    Dress To Cook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...