Friday, January 24, 2014

A Purple Unicorn

I love being able to share some of my favorite pieces from my wardrobe with these gals from all over the country.  One of my top shared pieces has been this lilac dress from American Apparel, so not only did I try to style it in a different way myself today, I also wanted to share some of the ways I've styled it in the past!
Outfit Details: Dress - c/o American Apparel // Plaid Flannel - Vintage, for sale in the shop here! // Boots - thrifted // Hat - Eddie Bauer (mens section)

I got really excited when I realized that this fuzzy unicorn backpack my brother gave me for Christmas matched the outfit so well.  Its super ridiculous and cute.  But want to know how to be really creepy? Take your blog photos with a tripod right behind an elementary school when schools getting out wearing a unicorn backpack.  Whoops. 



I never thought this light lavender number would turn out to be so versatile, but its been so fun to style for every season!  You can see how some of the other Flock Together gals have styled it themselves in the past in this post here!  How would you style it? I'd love to hear your ideas!
xo Hannah
the braided bandit

4 comments:

  1. Treasury speed signs on, move around the minister's face and confidentiality, distributed in Friday'bridging loan s paper on policy interdepartmental ministerial meeting on Monday did not mention the change in consumer credit.
    Labour claimed that the move shows the success of the agenda of the cost of living, and revealed that the Conservative strategy of confusion and weakness, including Osborne own attitudes, role of the state in regulating the market order.
    • Osborne may feel he has
    bridging loans played one of Labour's fox, and did some eliminate the impression that the Conservative Party does not represent low-paid.
    • move he made was "a logical next step" to regulate the market by the previous Labour government, saying the evidence suggests that the upper limit on the total bridging finance cost of the loan in Australia may be effective unregulated.



    http://www.briskbridgingloans.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Great Blog!
    I'm following you in GFC
    I invite you to visit me ;)

    Kisses
    SHOPPING STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how many times you've remixed this piece. It was definitely one of my favorite swaps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...