Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Polka Dot Army


Gap Utility Jacket (similar) | Polka Dot Dress borrowed from Elana (similar) | Aldo Black Oxford Wedges (similar)

Polka dots will never go out of style. I'm pretty certain of it. If the day should ever come when it's deemed "uncool", I will straight up protest. I borrowed this dress from Elana and I'm absolutely in love with it. It had such a romantic silhouette so I decided to toughen it up a bit with this jacket before I found myself sitting in my arm chair with a chick flick and buckets of chocolate. 

Actually, that sounds really nice. Guess I know how I'll be spending my evening after work today...

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! (:

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya- they can never go out of style! Love this dress on all of you and your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so perfect I love the pattern!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love polka dots so much! How classic and the lighting in these stairwell photos is so beautiful! Well done!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...