Monday, April 14, 2014

Here Is Where I Want To Be

Happy Monday!  It's been a little while but I'm happy to be posting here on Flock Together again.  Today I'm styling Lisa of Lalafauxbois' pretty mint dress.  I don't own very many pieces (if any) with a Peter Pan collar so I was ready to try something new.  Lisa has such a pretty wardrobe and I couldn't wait to lose enough baby weight so I could borrow something of hers!

lisadress5

lisadress8

lisadress2

lisadress3

Dress- Swap with Lisa
Shoes- Forever 21
Headband- Etsy
Bracelet- Gift
Belt- Forever 21

Not going to lie, the dress was a little tight in the bust but I still had fun wearing it.  The weather out here in southern California has been in the 90's so this dress was a perfect pair with minimal accessories.  I chose a pink belt because everything goes well with pink ;)


urban-outfitters-dress

Lisa looks so cute with her printed tights and cardigan!  I'm also pretty sure we have the same boots.  To see the details on her outfit, click on her picture above.  I love how she styled this particular dress and I look forward to "shopping" in her closet in the future.

xoxo

Ashley

8 comments:

  1. It goes well with your pink hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it with the pink hair and the super adorable baby :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty, Ashley! I agree with the others- it looks perfect with your pink hair!! And your little cutie adds the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look amazing with your hair! I seriously can't believe you just had a baby! Ha ha! The dress doesn't look tight at all!!! Wonderful post!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed -- the mint is so great with your hair! I love the peter pan collar, too!! So cute.

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute on you. Mint + your hair = perfection

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seafoam color looks SO good with your pastel hair, and even Bianca is matching in her pastel yellow outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love seeing pictures of your sweet little one, and YOU hott mama (am I allowed to say that or is that so-overdone at this point?) such a sweet dress too.

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...