Friday, June 27, 2014

The Perfect Green Dress


Oh hello! It's Katie here just basking in the beauty of Sammi's green dotted frock.  I wore this in an unseasonably warm day earlier this spring and I was eager to bring it out into the sun. I mean, could there be more fun details than polka dots, a sweetheart neckline, and pockets? I think not my friends. A darling 1950's bolero was all that was needed to top off the look for me!











 

I love how Sammi pulled together her look with white accessories. It's so summery and fresh! See her full post here :)


I hope you all had a fantastic week! I spent mine away at camp so I'm sure I'll have lots of stories to tell as a result :)
Check out my blog for outfit details if you feel so inclined! 

God Bless!
KJA

6 comments:

  1. I love it Katie! This dress fits you perfectly and your hair is the perfect match :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous! Perfect green dress indeed! Also katie, your hair looks amazing like this! <3

    GIVEAWAY on my blog:

    http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.de/2014/06/lingering-petrichor-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This green dress really is perfect. Such a great dress for summer and that color is gorgeous!

    PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Katie, this might be one of my favorite outfits of yours yet! Well, I might say that a lot, but I do love it. :) That green color is beautiful on you. And those shades and your perfectly curly hair...! all so wonderful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I love how cheery these photos are! You look bring so much energy to them. And you are so good at hair styling. I would have literally no idea where to start with getting hair to look that good - apart from maybe Google!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...