Thursday, October 16, 2014

Frills and Froth

Erica of Sweets and Hearts

Hellooo! I hope you're all enjoying fall so far. It's actually my favorite season (I'm not a fan of the dry heat we have to endure out here most of the year!) because I enjoy wearing all those cute wool hats, tights, scarves, layers, and just everything else I can't wear during the summer.

Here's an outfit from earlier in the summer, featuring a gorgeous mint green dress borrowed from Hannah. It was actually one of her Stylish Surprise packages from ModCloth (they do these "grab bag" type deals every now and then where you spend $10-15 and receive a surprise item worth $30-$200+). She really lucked out--it's such a beautiful dress which interesting texture on the skirt.

The mint color is bold enough on its own, but I wanted to pair it with an equally saturated color and chose pink. I styled it with my colorful hot air balloon necklace, a pink striped clutch, and white flats (which are nearly invisible, thanks to the grass).

IMG_3034
Outfit Details:
Mint fit and flare dress (borrowed from Hannah; Minuet via ModCloth)
Gold metal belt (came with another dress)
Hot air balloon necklace (c/o Sincerely Sweet Boutique)
Pink striped clutch (c/o Sole Society)
Gold flats (Dollhouse)

Hannah | Ashley | Jessica

Hannah kept it sweet and simple by pairing it with black strappy heels. I love Ashley's girly take with her pearl headband and pink belt, as well as Jessica's effortless accessorizing with neutral colors. Don't forget to check out their posts for their outfit details (links are under their photos above).

How would you style this dress?


blog . twitter . instagram

3 comments:

  1. So cute Erica! I am loving the light blue with the golden accents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of mint and pink styled together and I also love frilly ultra-feminine fashions. That frilly mint fit and flare dress is beautiful!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, it looks so cute on all of you- I really need to borrow this sometimes! I love how fluffy it is :) Very cute accessories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...