Monday, October 6, 2014

Le Tour de Flock


Lisa from Lala Faux Bois

I'm here with another remix of Marisa's fun bicycle print dress. This dress has been on it's own version of the Tour de France, pedaling it's way around the US for us Flock Together gals to put our own spin on. But with a print this good, it's bound to make it's way around, and hopefully Marisa didn't miss it too much this summer!

It's just now becoming comfortable bicycle weather in Phoenix, and when I borrowed this back in August it was definitely a little hot for a ride around the neighborhood. But when your bike matches the dress, you dig deep for your inner athlete, no matter how far that side may be buried :)



dress: borrowed from Marisa
scarf, necklace, Tshirt: thrifted
shoes: Swedish Hasbeens



I love how cute it looks with the denim jacket on Elana, and with the boater hat on Marisa and Sammi! So far we've all had a summery twist on this dress, I look forward to seeing what comes of it this winter. Thanks for letting your dress traverse the nation this summer, Marisa!








5 comments:

  1. Oh my - adorable Lisa! I would have never thought to layer a t-shirt over the dress like this ... love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bicycle print and the design of that dress are fabulous. I love the way you both styled and accessorised it with the heart-on-pocket t-shirt and added pop of colour with the yellow print scarf and classic red bicycle!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little heart on the tee! Super cute, Lisa, dear!

    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, keep it up..
    Check out my blog in return and don't hesitate to post some comments!
    www.hersatisfashion.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you threw a shirt on top of it. Adds so many lovely options!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...