Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sequins and Champagne

Hannah from The Braided Bandit here! As soon as I laid eyes on this lovely sequined number from Ashley, I had visions of sugar plum fairies (okay, well it was actually visions of champagne flutes) dancing in my head.  So I decided to try styling it for an upcoming holiday party! Now, whose bringing the bubbly?!


Outfit Details: Sequin Top - borrowed from Ashley // Dress & Collar - vintage // Booties - DSW

Since none of the holiday parties have actually started yet, this is more of a hypothetical "what I would like to wear" outfit.  I layered the sequin top over a creamy vintage dress and added a pearly collar necklace and floral booties for the finishing touches.  For some reason whenever I buy any cream colored dresses for my shop, I can never bring to myself to list them and end up hoarding them instead!  It's seriously becoming a problem.

Ashley styled her top for an awesome holiday party look as well last year!  I absolutely love the polka dot tights and the fun pop of red from her shoes, she looks amazing!  You can head over to her blog and see her full post here!
This shirt definitely shows that a little bit of sparkle can go a long way for holiday dressing.  I am now super excited to find a sequin top of my own so I don't steal ashley's from her indefinitely!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
Cheers,
Hannah

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is lovely Hannah! i always forget about the whole layering over thing and it looks perfect w/ the cream and floral booties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1920s eat your heart out :-). This is loveliness x 100 Hannah. You remind of a modern day Daisy from The Great Gasby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color & fit of the sequin sweater! And I totally have the same booties, they are so fun!

    <3 Megan
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!!! love the sparkly top!!! perfect for the holidays.. :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutest outfit ever. seriously gimme it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for a holiday party! Love it with your vintage dress and those boots are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...