Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hawaiian Style Roundup

Hello!  Hannah from The Braided Bandit here bringing something a bit different! As I am currently traveling around Hawaii, I thought I would do a little roundup of a few of my favorite snaps from my current and previous adventures here.

I have family on the big island, so my family usually comes for a visit over Christmas and New Years.  These photos are from the past three years here.  I like to keep things colorful, airy, and comfortable, and it's always an even bigger treat escaping in the middle of a Colorado winter (but not such a treat coming back in the middle of January!) Anyway, I am keeping this short and sweet but I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year! What was your favorite vacation ever?
xo Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in love with all these photos! I have never been to Hawaii but your adventures make me want to go even more than I wanted to before.
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fantastic, that you are able to visit each year. Your pictures are so colorful (and warm) that I want to be right there with you right now.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...