Monday, August 25, 2014

Happy Valley

I can't help but fall for a pretty landscape pattern, especially when it's on dress.  Not only does Marisa have a fabulous wardrobe, her pictures and photo locations are an absolute dream.  I feel like the print of this dress reminds me of the beautiful landscapes she calls home.  This dress was made for her, but I was lucky enough to get my hands on it too.

Blog photos 008

Blog photos 002

Blog photos 024

Blog photos 005

Dress- Borrowed from Marisa
Shoes- UrbanOG
Hat- Forever 21
Belt- Modcloth
Necklace- Forever 21
 
 
seasons6

Marisa is an expert in layering and she adds the cutest accessories.  I'd never think to wear a turtle neck under the dress for cooler weather.  As an admittedly clueless person when it comes to accessorizing, I can always find inspiration on her blog.  To see more details on Marisa's look, click on the picture above!
 
xoxo
 

5 comments:

  1. That is such a perfect dress! It looks so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thant is such a cool skirt and I just love how you styled it!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that really is a gorgeous unique dress.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love landscape prints on clothing! You styled the dress so well with the shoes and hat, and you always get your hair to match so perfectly with the color scheme! I love the way Marisa wore the dress too. I would never think to layer a dress like that. Gives me some ideas for the winter-time! (or however much layering our pseudo-SoCal-weather allows for...haha)

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet on your Ashley! I really love how you've incorporated lavender into the dress with your necklace. Thinking I'm gonna have to do the same :-).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...