Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bicycle, Bicycle!

Hello lovelies, it's Jessi again!
 Lucky you getting to see me twice in a row! (but really, I'm sorry if you're sick of me;) ) Anyway, today I'm showing off Jessica's way-too-adorable bicycle cardigan! This was one of those super hard-to-part-with pieces that you just wish you owned! I mean seriously, look at it! Could it get any cuter?! Since it's a softer green hue I decided it would be a good match with the mint high-waisted shorts my sweet Hubby recently bought me. Add in some stripes and cute rain boots and this look was an instant favorite! Nothing like beautiful clothes to brighten a cold windy day!
Outfit Details: 
Cardigan - Jessica's
Tee - Kohls
Shorts - Forever 21
Leggings - Nordstrom Rack
Rain boots - ModCloth
 
Here's how both Jessica and Ashley have styled this beauty:
Don't they both look gorgeous? I love the pale green and pink combo so much! (those were actually my wedding colors!) and I like that Ashley brought out the blue bicycles with her fun dress!

15 comments:

  1. is pretty,your shoes are really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cardigan, it looks great on each of you! Such a wonderful deep mint color!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to come over from Jessi's blog and see the rest of the pics - so in love with this look! xx Kat
    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good ideas in one outfit! I don't know howwww you think of this stuff Jessi! Those rain boots are the best I've ever seen, btw.

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cardigan really is a wonderful piece, love the print and the colour of it!! I love that you paired it with those adorable high waisted mint shorts. I need some high waisted shorts asap
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this. The cardigan is so great, and I love those high waisted shorts!! And the rain boot(ies?) are too cute. Adorable as always!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE how you styled it! I actually wore this cardigan last night and remembered all over why it's so perfect. You rocked it with these little shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mint on mint I don't think it could get any cuter! The shorts are amazing, what a sweet presents from you hubby! I love the last post too that dress looked amazing on you :)
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, I love the colours here. Really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so adorable, Jessi! I really love this cardi and those boots and shorts are just so awesome!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great outfit! That fourth photo of you is so amazing!
    Good job hubby for buying those shorts for you :)
    -Carley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How amazing ! I love that mint colour <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man, do I love this cardigan! It is just the most lovely color and goes with so many outfits fabulously! You all rock it so well, and Jessi- I LOVE it with the mint shorts. Adorable!

    xo, Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessi - I love the outfit! Those colors look amazing on you!

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mint on mint is surprising but really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...