Monday, June 17, 2013

Daring Tribal

Good morning!! Jessi here, stepping out of my comfort zone and mixing black and white with red. If that sounds weird to you then you're probably normal. After all, this color combo is pretty classic. It's just that I don't particularly like the color red and usually don't go for it with black and white in any design. But this fun body con dress from Jen begged for a pop of color, and the one red thing I love is red shoes! Plus, these were $2!! Seriously. I think they were an online return? Also daring is the fact that I decided to pair a tight dress with my liquid leggings. Lots of firsts with this outfit but I like the way it turned out!
Outfit Details:
Tribal Body Con Dress - Jen's
Liquid Leggings - c/o Style Lately
Shoes - Target
Necklace - Local Boutique
Bracelets - YuniKelly/Mary Jane's
 
& Here's how the darling Jen wore it! Queen of classy layering, am I right? I love the mix of neutrals in both of her looks!
one // two


10 comments:

  1. Ah! I really love how this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaaaaaaamn girl ya look good. I love those wedges and the lipstick!
    I also really love how Jen's looks so cool and laid back, such a great pair of stylings that really show off the dress's versatility!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that dress so much, it looks amazing on you!

    P.S. I'm giving away EIGHT sponsors spots today and I would love for you to come enter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab shoes and $2? thats insane! love the whole outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love that this flock together thing gives you the opportunity to try new trends/looks without breaking the bank!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is amazing! And you are rocking those liquid leggings!

    - Hannah
    she could be a pharmer in those clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove all the way you gals styled this dress, who would have thought a tribal body con dress would be so versatile?! I can't believe those shoes were 2 bucks, what a fantastic deal. Love this!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so amazing, Jessi! I really love those leggings and those shoes are fantastic with that adorable dress! I love that you styled it so differently from Jen - so awesome.

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. goodness me! only $2?? what a bargain! you're rocking the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would never have guessed this was the same dress! Both of you gals styled it gorgeously! I love the pop of red Jessi and Jen - you have one killer collection of coats :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...