Friday, August 9, 2013

Forest Green

 photo flock4_zpsb252a05e.jpg
Hey there! It's Jenna from Smitten here today styling Kristian's gorgeous green midi skirt. I have never had a midi/maxi skirt before this summer and now that I've gotten one I'm obsessed! They're so wonderful in the summer, easy to wear and oh so comfortable.
I immediately fell in love with the colour of this skirt, such a gorgeous shade of green and it has a gorgeous shimmer to it. For a hot summer's day I knew this midi skirt needed a crop top and some wedge sandals.
xJennaD
 photo flock1_zps94cbde75.jpg photo flock2_zps3e92e9d6.jpg  photo flock3_zps631cee62.jpg photo flock5_zps1f657702.jpg
Outfit: Top-American Apparel, Skirt-Swapped with Kristian, Shoes-Payless, Ring-Oak and Fort
How they styled it:
I love the way Jen knotted her chambray top over this skirt for a casual summer look. And Krisitan's layering for colder days is so perfect! This skirt really looks amazing with black and white :)
Check out Jen's post here, and Krisitan's post here
 photo 659183bc-44e4-43cf-bd9c-47ed560288d2_zps44fbc689.jpg photo d7c66bca-3ffe-4b81-87aa-81d6ccf8bb44_zpsd906f593.jpg
Thank you for reading!
 xo JennaD

9 comments:

  1. You guys all styled this great! Midis look wonderful on you, Jenna!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is fan-freakin-tastic! I especially love that it's a) GREEN! (how hard is it to find pretty olive green things these days? just me?) and b) pleaaaated! I adore the pleats.

    Also, your jewelry and hair are rockin'. I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of this skirt! The accessories are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love how you styled this so much! That crop top is just so freaking cute! This skirt is surprisingly versatile!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt is so perfect!!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. that skirt is absolutely lovely :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is just so adorable - I really love that color on you!

    xoxo,
    laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pleated skirt, awesome nail color and rad rings!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty skirt indeed, I LOVE that color, maybe even more than emerald and that's a tough one. Perfect pairing w/ the chevron crop top Jenna!
    Cuddly Cacti
    Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...