Friday, December 27, 2013

Red Velvet

Hey there! Hope you all had the most wonderful Christmas!! It's Jessi, and I'm still feeling festive so I thought I'd share Jenna's gorgeous red velvet dress with you all! Red velvet is a favorite of mine whether it's in the form of cake or fabric so I was dying to borrow this beauty! I especially love the deep plunge back and half sleeves! I paired it with another one of my favorites - floral combat boots and  threw on my Hubby's beanie for added warmth, then headed out into this winter wonderland! Ice skating was on my mind the whole time I had this dress on and I kept twirling around on the snow covered ice.
Outfit Details:
Dress - Borrowed from Jenna
Lace Top - Forever 21
Tights - Ross
Boots - JCP
Necklace - c/o Cents of Style
Beanie - borrowed from the Hubby ;)
I absolutely love how both these lovely ladies styled this perfect winter dress! Jenna stole my heart with the velvet + fur combo and Marisa looks so bright and beautiful in that floral crown!
 


11 comments:

  1. I like how you highlighted the back in your shots, Jessi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you styled the dress with those boots, Jessi. I, personally, am very happy that velvet is making a come-back.

    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you styled this dress!! It looks so lovely with the floral boots and lace top undernearth :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I'm in love with how all of you girls styled this dress. Goodness gracious, I love velvet. And I love how you put the lacy top underneath!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty dress and perfect this time of year! I love how you layered it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, this dress looks really gorgeous! I'd love to own something like that. It's impossible not to fall in love with velvet after scrolling down those lovely photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress!! Great pictures! :)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as health, beauty, NYC fashion, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: How to Start 2014 With The Right Attitude

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's not fair that you have snow and you look so lovely <3 :) too much cutness to handle in one place :)

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm, red velvet cupcakes are the best! Oh, and your dress is lovely too. :)

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this outfit. That top works perfectly underneath and I love those boots. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...