|Erica of Sweets and Hearts|
In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I wanted to share a few of my favorite outfits featuring the ultimate romantic and girly symbol of all time: the heart. (Original outfit post for photo above can be found here)
When I was re-visiting my old outfit photos for this post, I didn't realize how many heart items I'd collected over the years; everything from vintage earrings and headbands, to embroidered tights and playful dresses. If it has a heart on it or is shaped like a heart, I'm probably going to buy it (including the Post-Its, tiny foam stickers, and measuring spoons. No, really).
I mean, I like hearts so much, it's even in my blog name.
A cute heart design can instantly add joy and a bit of whimsy to almost any outfit--and not just on Valentine's Day. Here are just a handful of heart themed items and outfits I've worn:
|Left to Right, Top to Bottom:|
1. Heart earrings and Kling printed jumper (original post)
2. Gray embroidered heart tights (original post)
3. Blue and red printed dress (original post)
4. Black coat with heart elbow patches and a printed dress borrowed from Marisa (original post)
5. Purple Vivienne Westwood x Melissa heels (original post)
How do you wear hearts?