Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Black, White, and Red All Over


Hello, hello! Katie here. I popped out of my warm house for just a couple of minutes the other day to snap a couple of quick photos before I scurried back inside and immediately donned my fuzzy socks once again. This dress of Kristian's from Shabby Apple certainly is a summery frock, but I was determined to make it work for colder weather with a much darker color palette.  It also is more red in person than I was expecting! I find that some dresses are more difficult than others to layer for winter. This one in particular has such a summery pattern and the weight of the fabric is light and airy. It definitely made me wish for summer!

Do you have a frock that is making you long for warmer weather? How do you wear it in the winter?

Have a wonderful day!
God Bless,
KJA


Wearing:
All items vintage or thrifted except, 
Dress- Shabby Apple

4 comments:

  1. The checked blazer reminds me of Lauren Becall in To Have and Have Not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving the combination of black, red and white. Always a classic!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern of that jacket and it's perfect with the red dress! I wear most of my dresses year round, but in Arizona it's pretty easy to stay warm by just adding tights and a sweater. But on the bummer side, I feel like I'm never cold enough to wear some of my wool/thicker vintage dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...