Friday, May 23, 2014

Gulls

Happy Friday!  It's Ashley of Southern (California) Belle and I'm showing off one of Sammi's many lovely novelty print dresses.  I actually posted this dress on my blog months ago on one of my wishlists and she happened to have it!  It was a complete stroke of luck because it was sold out and I otherwise would never be able to wear it.  We both have very similar taste in style and especially in the shape of our dresses so it's always a joy to swap with her.  I mean, come on, seagulls wearing beanies?  Can it get any cuter?

gulls4

gulls

gulls8

gulls3

Dress- swap with Sammi
Shoes- Forever 21
Hat- Modcloth
Belt- Forever 21
Necklace- UrbanOG
 
 

gulls

I love how Sammi chose a bright red belt to put the focus on her cute tiny waist!  To see her full post, click HERE or the picture above.
 
I'm off at my little brother's wedding today!  It's going to be hectic but so exciting at the same time.  I hope you have a lovely weekend (and a nice holiday weekend if you're in the US)!
 
xoxo
 

6 comments:

  1. This is one of the cutest prints I have ever laid eyes on. Seagulls remind me so much of my home in NJ. This dress looks darling on both of you!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah it looks so adorable on you, and I love that you're wearing a hat to match the gulls! So glad I had it so you could wear it :) Have a wonderful time at the wedding!!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the hat and necklace with it <3 Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute dress! I love the way you styled it with the black boho cap!
    xoxo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute print!!! I love that you wore a beanie to match :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...