Thursday, May 29, 2014

Strawberries and Mint

 

Hi there strawberry puffs! Heh heh, yes I'm a funny one! Katie here, and I just couldn't resist since I'm wearing this adorable strawberry print top from Sammi. I'll admit I've been a bit strawberry obsessed of late. When those babies come into season I devour them by the pint like a hungry bunny. That is why I gravitated towards this top I suppose! It's light, summery feel had me from the start and I knew that red and mint was in my future.
I wore this top around town to go rummage sale-ing! A pair of vintage jeans, fun sneakers, and a cardigan were all that was needed for comfy walking attire.













Look at these two sweet looks! Sammi styled her top with a pair of super cute shorts, while Taylor recently spruced up the top with a red cardi and wedges on her blog! Check out the links below for more photos :)

Here                                                  Here 



Have an extra special Thursday everyone! Visit my blog for outfit details if you'd like!

God Bless,
KJA


8 comments:

  1. cutest print ever! i love that you paired it with mint :)
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute all around, especially that amazing blouse and your gorgeous hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I love the way you styled it. I've been obsessed with strawberries lately too, both eating them AND buying things with strawberries on them. I have a serving dish and a coffee cup so far, and I would have more if it weren't for my husband. :D
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly, cutest thing ever Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is perfect, but I also love your hair and that kerchief! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how all three of you have a rather vintage-y vibe but that all three outfits are all so different!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you styled this with the mint cardigan! I have a similar blouse with cherries on it, and I'm totally going to restyle it with a vintagey vibe like this! ps... your hair, as always, is making me swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this top! I always want to pair red with mint, they go so well together. Your hair is always the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...