Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Loop-hole

Happy spring, kittens (see what I did there? I'm sorry...please don't stop reading)! It's Leah from We Live Upstairs, and I am so excited to share my first swap with you!

  We Live Upstairs Flock Together Outfit We Live Upstairs Flock Together Outfit We Live Upstairs Flock Together Outfit

 Storytime: Growing up, I always seemed to have a pet cat. Never more than one at a time, but I remember a set of whiskers always being around, no matter how many times I moved...and I loved it. As an only child, it's nice to have an animal friend around, especially one that's low maintenance, in case I wanted to shut my door and hang out with my BFF Lizze McGuire and some cheese-its (like...a boxful.) Fast forward to adulthood, and I've met the person I'm currently in the process of marrying. Everything's kosher until I find out he's quite allergic to cats. Heart = broken. That is, of course, until Marisa sent me her delightful cat blouse. It would seem that a) I'm a billion years late on this trend and b) I've found a loop-hole to cure the lack of felines in my house. So thanks, Marisa, for introducing me to my new vice ; ).

We Live Upstairs Flock Together OutfitWe Live Upstairs Flock Together Outfit We Live Upstairs Flock Together Outfit We Live Upstairs Flock Together Outfit

I'm wearing:
Blouse: ModCloth (Marisa's)
Cardigan: Vintage
Shorts: UO
Clogs: TUTO

P.S.- Sorry about all of the hand-on-head business; the wind was out.of.control.
And be sure to check out how Marisa and Erica styled this wonderful find! I love the feminine feel of both of these looks, and it fits right in with the theme of the blouse!

Description of PhotoDescription of Photo

That's it for me today. Thanks for letting me share!
xo, Leah

10 comments:

  1. Love this blouse! The green necktie really pops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely adorable look! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Leah! Cat print and a bow really does make that the cutest blouse ever! I am sorry your man is allergic to kitties, what a bummer!
    Glad you have joined us!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Leah! This is such a cute look, I love how you styled it! This blouse seriously is the cuteset. I never had cats growing up because my dad was severly allergic. I'm more of a dog person but I love a good cat print!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, pretty look! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww what a bummer your future hubs is allergic to cats! I'd say you could get a naked cat but really I prefer to pet things that are soft and fuzzy so I'd opt for a dog instead if I were allergic which obviously I"m not but anyway this blouse really is the cutest! I love your spring styling w/ the high waisted shorts!
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit. Sad that your SO is allergic to cats :( But if he's a great guy, don't let that be a deal breaker!
    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute styling, Leah!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. This whole post is adorable Leah! I love how that blouse looks paired with shorts. This I will need to try :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you paired the blouse with other neutrals! That cat print is so awesome.

    erica | sweets + hearts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...