Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Glittery Remix


Hello, everyone! Amy, here, bringing you a little something different today.

To be honest, I was stuck on a post for today, because while I have a couple of swapped items on their way to me, I currently have zero in my possession! So I figured I'd share a remix of my all-time favorite shoes, my beloved Late Night Glitter heels by Seychelles Footwear.

I really wear these way more than a stay-at-home mom should (you should see some of the baffled looks I get), but their glittery goodness is just something I can't say no to. I bought them as a special treat with birthday money last year, knowing that they probably wouldn't go with too much in my closet. But I'm thrilled to say that I've been pleasantly surprised with how many outfits they've easily graced.

Be my guest, and have a look!

September 2013

September 2013

October 2013

October 2013

January 2014

I'm really surprised they didn't make it into any of my outfit posts in November and December because I wore those puppies. Most recently, I wore them to a friend's wedding and got to take them (and my husband) for a little first-time spin on the dance floor. (Disco ball not included for obvious reasons.)

So how about you? Would you wear a sweet pair of glittery kicks like these?


10 comments:

  1. i have been waiting for these to be marked down as low as possible, because when they came out last winter i almost died. I'm obsessed and love the way you style them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've style these shoes! fabbb

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are awesome! love how you wore them with each outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh those glittery heels!! <3 <3

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your shoes are getting baffled looks then you must be doing something right ;)
    Love how many ways you've found to style these great shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! I love how you've incorporated them into your everyday look because they really are to good to sit in the closet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your glittering heels and am swooning over that velvet dress in the last photo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy moly could those shoes be any more perfect!!! Love this Amy. I used to have a dress so similar to the velvet one you are wearing and I sold it on eBay awhile back...I so wish I would have held onto it after seeing how you styled yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post made me want to watch The Wizard of Oz! haha I think I would wear a pair of glitter heels without a platform, although I shy away from platforms in general since I'm already so tall.

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How could you not get those?! They're gorgeous!! I totally dress up for my boring everyday life - we're soul sisters ;) That last outfit is stunning!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...