Wednesday, December 4, 2013

All the Pretty Birds

Happy Wednesday!  I'm always excited when we get new Flock Together members.  Sammi of The Soubrette Brunette is easily one of my favorite reads and I'm more than honored that she's now sharing her closet with us.  While I'm pretty proud of my printed dress collection, nothing compares to Sammi's!  This woodland creatures dress was so fun to wear out and about.  I actually wore it a few times before I had to send it back.  Can you blame me?

bird dress6

bird dress

bird dress7

bird dress2

bird dress5

Dress- Borrowed from Sammi
Shoes- Forever 21
Cardigan- Forever 21
Necklace- UrbanOG

I've been a little apprehensive when trying on swapped dresses lately.  I'm getting bigger by the day and the last thing I want to do is ruin such a cute piece.  Thankfully the waist hit me a little higher which allowed my belly some much needed room.  It almost made me forget that I can no longer see my toes :)


Sammi
sammi
Hannah
hannah
 
Sammi (of course) looks classically sweet in her summer rendition.  Hannah layered this dress with a long sleeve and tights to keep warm during the Colorado fall weather.  As you can see this dress can easily be taken into all seasons.  For more infomation on their looks, click their pictures above!
 
How do you layer your spring and summer wardrobe for the cooler months?  Since I live in southern California I don't really have much practice with layering but I'd love to hear your suggestions!

xoxo

Ashley

7 comments:

  1. Hope you are doing well Ashley. Fun to see how many ways this dress can be worn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Ashley, you look darling! I love the cardigan and shoes you paired it with. And you are too sweet. I'm honored to be a part of this group. <3

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That polka dot sweater and cute heels are perfect with this dress! Also, I am super impressed that you are still wearing heels, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress, I´m loving the bird print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sammi is one of my favorite reads, too. :) You look great, Ashley. For a second I was panicked, though. You can barely see your bump!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley, you're gorgeous! This dress looks wonderful on you. I love how you paired the edgy spiked necklace with this sugar sweet dress. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty! This dress is such a fun print and the perfect color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...