Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Going Green

Oh hello there, 
Marisa here today bringing you another another swap - this little emerald gem of a dress coming from the loverly Elana.  These photos were taken around my 32nd week of pregnancy and again and I am really just finding that there is no need to purchase maternity wear when you have a closet full of babydoll and tent shaped silhouettes or dresses with comfy elastic waists like this one.  Hooray for that!

Of course, I was smitten as ever with the little scallops on this dress...who wouldn't be?  So I eagerly jumped on board to take the opportunity to style it up for transitional weather and a baby belly.  I truly don't wear green enough (and it is one of my favorite colors!), so I decided to get a bit gung-ho and wear this wee beauty with my green shoes and chartreuse cardi.  Guess you could say I have gone green!

Outfit Details:
Dress: Swap from Elana // Scarf, Brooch and Bag: Vintage-Antique Mall // Cardi: Target // Socks: UO // Shoes: Poetic License via Amazon






Every one of these Flock Together gals styled this dress so perfectly - check out their links below:


That's all for now darlings.  Happiest hump day!
Love bunches, 
Marisa

13 comments:

  1. Marissa, this dress works perfectly for pregnancy!! I love the colour combination, that cardigan is perfect with this dress. And your always rock the headwraps so well!!
    Love how all you gals rocked this dress
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hattitude Style Blog

    oo marisa i love this dress on you. those shoes are to die for. Almost between a mix of leprechaun shoes and bowling shoes? Both of which I find utterly adorable!

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a million bucks in this. Period. There is nothing more to say but- amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swooning over this dress and how you styled it! It looks absolutely adorable with your baby bump too! The green shoes go perfectly with it, I can't wait until its my turn to style this up! I hope you are feeling wonderful and having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bag is the cutest thing ever! that's an amazing steal from the antique mall! you lucky duck

    http://snippitydoodah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look! I love the way you all styled it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh! i LOVE the green dress on you. and you always have such stylish head scarves. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, that dress is just so perfect on you! How wonderful you look!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable!
    Love the color of that dress and it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous in that hunter green, and the dress is simply adorable. And omg the shoes and that BAG!! So so pretty!!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marisa the hair wrap is so darling!! You need to have a tutorial on how to tie it up all cute like that! You look so cute with your baby bump :) I love love love the shoes!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree I'd love a tutorial on how you tie your hair so effortlessly! whenever I try I just look scrubby haha. but anyway, you look absolutely gorgeous w/ your beautiful baby belly & this dress! love the purse too.
    My blog: Cuddly Cacti
    My E-Shop: Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete
  13. This makes you look so skinny in your pregnancy hehehe. I'm sure you like hearing that. Looks great!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...